Not legal advice, just information sharing for educational purposes.
NOTICE OF LIABILITY
NOL GUIDE – PLEASE READ FIRST
EMPLOYEES, YOU CAN SEND A PRE-NOL LETTER TO SEEK REMEDY BEFORE THE NOL, YOU CAN FIND THAT HERE.
YOUR RIGHTS AND FREEDOMS ARE INALIENABLE given to you by the Universal Creator (GOD), which are superior to all ‘man-made contracts, laws and regulations, orders, policies, practices, procedures or rules’. These rights were not given to you by the government, nor can they be taken away or given away. You possess these rights by virtue of being human. You must assert your rights to maintain them.
Read the legal provisions protecting your rights HERE.
- A Notice of Liability is a statement of facts and is the basis of your claim.
- The purpose is to take a course of action that may lead to an immediate remedy against an individual, not a corporate entity, institution, or businesses. The goal is to go after the persons directly causing the harm to have the biggest impact – folks will not want to take on risk of liability.
- The max you can claim in small claims court is $35,000.00 (this is for Ontario, please check with you province if outside of Ontario). This is to the advantage for someone who does not have a lot of money. The court costs are free for low income. And the award to the other party for legal fees is very low at 15% of what you are asking for.
- You do not need to be a registered business or entity to claim monies owed from an individual.
THE NOTICE OF LIABILITY CONTAINS 5 PARTS:
- STATEMENT OF FACTS. The statement of facts pertains to the violation of your rights. Part A – You will state who you are and what you were doing. Part B – who and how your rights were infringed. (do not use great detail here you will provide all the details in an attached affidavit).
- HARM CAUSED. The harm done is the violation of the right to informed consent, the right to privacy, assault or attempted assault and loss of education which is considered to be a necessity of life, or psychological harm done by discrimination and or segregation if they do not keep you out of school entirely.
- THE LAW. The legal basis for your claim of liability is based on breach of oaths, common law, and criminal and civil law.
- RECTIFICATION. Chance for rectification 7 days. Tell them here exactly what they can do to rectify the matter and give them 7 days to do so.
- REMEDY If the parties do not rectify the matter, compensation for the violation of your right to privacy, informed consent, loss of education will be sought through private collections, criminal and civil court. The standard amount that the courts award for violation of a right at is $5,000. You decide the amount of the remedy based on the harm done to you.
You can also ask to be compensated for your wasted time and lost service and whatever other losses you had, for example you might have had a panic attack because of this aggressive confrontation by the business.
Issue the notice to the individual who has caused the harm (harm includes threats, coercion) and include a time period for the issue to be rectified.
- Complete the appropriate NOL template, all items highlighted in bold and italics.
- Complete the appropriate affidavit included in the NOL folder by replacing the content that is in bold and italics with your own and then copying and pasting the content under “MAKE OATH AND SAY” with the content under “Harm Caused” section in the NOL (the bulleted list). Just copy and paste this into the affidavit. NOTE: do not sign the affidavit until you meet with the notary/commissioner, they will watch you sign.
- Once the affidavit is complete have it notarized or signed by a commissioner (it can be signed for free by commissioner at a courthouse). Using only a witness will NOT make this a legally binding document, we recommend not using this approach.
- Serve the NOL to the individual WITH the affidavit attached as an appendix. You can delivery via email, in person or registered mail.
- After the 7 days (or whichever time frame has been stated under the rectification section), issue the final invoice for the amount you have claimed on the NOL, with a 45-day payment term.
- You can begin the collection process after the rectification period has expired, after the 7 days.
- You can file the court proceedings by filing the claim with the court after 45 days. Look up your provincial court for instructions on how to file.
NOTE: the court claim must be filled within 2 calendar years from the date the incident occurred, NOT the date of the invoice, the date of the incident.
Private collections include but is not limited to:
- Directly contacting the person who now owns your money and demanding it on a regular basis; contact them directly by phone or email demanding payment.
- Engage in a collection agency to do the chasing.
- Report them to credit companies such as Equifax.
- Lien their home until you are finished in court.
- You can also boycott and picket the establishment that has hired and instructed the worker to violate your rights to informed consent and privacy.
If more questions, read the FAQ page.
1. NOL guide/overview
2. NOL template(s)
3. Affidavit template
4. Invoice template
Under the employment package there is a “Pre-NOL” letter that can be sent out prior to the NOL as an information/education piece to employers. It asks questions around liability for injury and/or death as well as medical information on the vaccines as well as testing with reference links to validate the claims.
NOL FOR EMPLOYMENT
The employment letter can be used for unionized and non-unionized employees.
The following employment NOLs live on the drive link below:
1. Employment – for union and non-union employees (union folks can serve the NOL too!)
2. Federal employees, which includes the Federal Human Rights Act
3. Healthcare employees, which includes the Health Protection and Promotion Act
NOL FOR STUDENTS (CAN BE USED FOR SPORTS TEAMS/ORGANIZED GROUPS)
NOTE: If you would like to use this template for sports teams/leagues or organized groups simply swap out “school” with the appropriate name of the group/organization.
NOL PARENTS/GUARDIANS (FOR SCHOOL, SPORTS TEAMS/ORGANIZED GROUPS)
In addition, please read Bill 197 and the amendments made to the Education Act allowing someone other than the parent to act as guardian to authorize moving a child from one “prescribed school” to another.
**PLEASE SEND THIS TO YOUR CHILD’S SCHOOL IMMEDIATELY***
Amendment to remove the vaxx from the emergency medical consent that was provided to the school to remove COVID emergency treatment. Do this immediately as vaxx clinics have started in the schools for 12+. Click HERE to access the document.
NOL FOR VAXX PASSORT AT A BUSINESS
NOL BUSINESSES OWNERS
1. No Trespass window sign
2. Notice to respect privacy
3. NOL package